Friday, August 7, 2009

It's The Weekend Again

Well...not much blogging this week. Nothing really to talk about. An experiment I was going to try last weekend never happened. Maybe this weekend. I need to use the gelatin that I made up before it goes bad just sitting in the fridge.

Tomorrow is 2ND Saturday at my local quilt shop. I love to go and look at all the new books and fabrics.

I spent a lot of my morning on Amazon looking for good children's books. I have 4 surrogate grandchildren and I was looking at books for them. I found a few and ordered them. Amazon is one of my most favorite sites. You can find almost anything there.

I did get some paintings finished last weekend. I haven't brought them in to scan though yet. I have a few more I want to finish before I bring them in.

So...that is it for this week. I feel like I am talking to myself and I guess I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment