Friday, August 28, 2009

Gelatin Paintings

I scanned more paintings into my computer this morning. The ones shown here are the paintings that I did with the gelatin. They turned out okay. I have not tried anymore though. Shame on me. I should do a couple more this weekend. I have everything set up...I just have to take the gelatin out of the fridge. Maybe tomorrow since it is again Friday. I did do a couple where I just mashed the two pieces of paper together. Almost like an ink blot only with acrylic paint. The first ones I did turned out good. The 2nd group not so much. I will have to scan the better of the ink blot paintings next week. I can only bring a small group to work at a time to scan. Well, I am done for the day. If anyone reads this blog be sure to comment on my gelatin paintings.







No comments:

Post a Comment