Friday, July 31, 2009

These are a few of my new paintings. I keep trying new things and new color combinations. I am usually pretty happy with my work, but I continue to strive to do better and to express more in my work. I continue to read books and watch videos in an effort to learn more about how to expand my technique knowlege and then put it on paper.
Well, this is the end of my blog for the week. I will hopefully be able to finish a couple of paintings that I have started while I am home this weekend and can bring them to work next week to scan. Wish me luck.
Have a great weekend.
Evolving
Crumbling

Black and Gray and Red All Over

Keep On Trying



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment