Monday, July 20, 2009

And So I Begin

This is my third attempt at having a blog. I have such a hard time posting every day because I really don't know what to say. My blog will primarily be a place to display my work and possibly find a following for my type of abstract art.

The majority of my paintings are on paper and are not large, 9" X 12" or 11" x 14", but I occasionally try something larger. It is much easier to scan smaller paintings though. I just don't have the right light or the right digital camera set up to take good quality pictures of larger paintings. A friend of mine did take some pictures for me, but he is a professional wedding photographer & while the quality of the pictures is excellent, he didn't have the right set up or lighting for paintings. So, I go with the scanning.

So, my blogs might not be too wordy. I will try to describe my process and we will see where this adventure will lead. Posting everyday will probably not happen, but I will try to keep the artwork coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment